News Releases are added to our web site immediately upon release to the general public. If you would like to receive news releases via e-mail or fax, please fill out our Request More Info form.
| ||March 22, 2007|
Bluerock Resources Announces Advisory Board Appointment, Updates Tramp Mine And Psc Project
| ||Vancouver, B.C., March 22, 2007 -- Bluerock Resources Ltd. (TSX-V:BRD) (the "Company") announces that Stephen E. Glass has accepted an appointment to the Bluerock Resources Advisory Board. Mr. Glass is the founding principal of Gault Group, Inc., a geological and environmental consulting firm with offices in Arizona and Colorado. With over 30 years experience in this sector, Mr. Glass and his firm have assisted and facilitated their clients successfully through regulatory processes of the mineral exploration and development industry through identification and reduction of political, environmental and regulatory project risk. Mr. Glass utilizes his in-depth knowledge of the industry's complex regulatory structure as a basis for expediting projects in harmony with agencies and stakeholder groups. |
Stephen Glass will join the Bluerock Advisory Board in a permitting, regulatory, and community relations capacity. Bluerock has identified this as an essential path issue in exploring for, and developing uranium deposits in the US south west. Bluerock is committed to working within a best practices procedures framework that will streamline regulatory processes along the anticipated project development paths.
Tramp Mine Update
PSC Project Update
- TSX Regulatory approval received for Tramp Mine Project on March 13, 2007;
- Mine, Storm Water and Exploration permits in place. The Company is now updating and transferring those permits to Bluerock's name;
- Data compilation underway;
- Preparations for drilling program at the Tramp Mine Project in progress (Drill rig secured). Drilling program will expand on historic drill intersections proximal to the old mine workings, and focus on defining a N.I. 43-101 compliant resource;
- The Company is working to refurbish underground access, verify previous exploration work, and identify mineralization exposed in underground workings (towards a resource study);
- As reported in the news release of February 21, 2007, mineralization is exposed in;
- Underground workings with grab samples (by Company Geologists) returning grades of 1.79%, 0.519% and 0.229% U3O8 respectively;
- Two historic drill intersections located proximal to historic workings with grades of 0.30% U3O8 over five feet (1.5m) and 0.82% U3O8 over 2.5 feet (0.75m). This work was conducted by a previous operator and will need to be verified by the Company.
- In 2006, Mayan drilled 19 RC holes with varying depths of 80 to 150 feet (25-45m), 11 of which are reported to have intersections grading between 0.05% and 0.45% U3O8 (calculated by gamma log). This work was not supervised by a qualified person or third party and the work will have to be verified by the Company.
Bluerock President Michael Collins commented: "Bluerock is very please to have Stephen Glass join our team. Stephen's participation is indicative of the Company's desire to aggressively grow its uranium exploration and development opportunities in the US south west, while pro-actively addressing the environmental and regulatory processes. With Exchange approval on the Tramp Mine and PSC Project, the Company plans to advance these projects with the objective of elevating Bluerock into the producer category of uranium companies"
- The Company received regulatory approval for the PSC project in Garfield County Utah on March 13, 2007;
- 30 drilling targets associated with areas of past production and areas of high density historic drilling have been identified;
- Environmental and cultural land studies completed;
- The drill permit proposal is in final draft form and will be submitted before the end of March, 2007;
- A drill rig has been secured for the project and will be mobilized once the drill permit has been received from the BLM.
Bluerock Resources Ltd. is a uranium exploration company focused on discovering tomorrow's energy today through the acquisition and development of conventional uranium resources.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CEO, President and Director
For further information, please contact:
Cary Martin, Manager of Investor Relations
Bluerock Resources Ltd.
350-580 Hornby St,
Vancouver BC, V6C 3B6
Telephone: (604) 687-2471
Facsimile: (604) 687-2472
Statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward looking statements as that term is defined in the private securities litigation reform act of 1995. Such forward -looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from estimated results. Such risks and uncertainties are detailed in the Company's filing with the B.C. Securities Commission.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release
You can view the Next News Releases item: Tue Apr 3, 2007, Bluerock Resources Announces Simon J. Anderson Appointed As CFO And The Granting Of Options
You can view the Previous News Releases item: Wed Mar 21, 2007, Bluerock Resources Ltd. Issues Incentive Options
You can return to the main News Releases page, or press the Back button on your browser.